Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little inspiration







Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration which is exactly what these photos are for me! Who knew it would come in the form of mushrooms? Though I do LOVE mushrooms. I also love the stenciled signage. Sent to me yesterday morning by my Aunt Shelley, she captured these glorious fungi at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, a market whose motto is "local, seasonal, sustainable." It is a place I am dying to visit.

I've been sadly absent from this blog, but I'm making a come back! I have been cooking up a storm, and of course also eating out in Greenpoint, and I look forward to reporting on it all.

Special thanks to Aunt Shelley!

3 comments:

Megan Taylor said...

I know those mushrooms!

Heather Taylor said...

those looks divine. i've been super inspired by the mushroom seller at my FM too. they're the most beautiful things! and looking at them I can almost taste risotto.

Melissa Levin said...

meg - i knew you would know them! so cozy.

heath - risotto! yes! my thought exactly.